Thursday, July 22, 2010

Do you have any VBA project for Me?

Today I have completed another vba project started last 3 months. This project is about making operation standard (something like manual) to insert electrical components by hand into PWB (printed wire board). I have given 5 things
  1. Bill of material with part no. location and quantity (Average about 60 components)
  2. Photo library for components
  3. Coordinate X and Y for location
  4. All standard precaution
  5. Standard format
Base on the above items I must create operation standard in excel. Total I have about 10 module because to many process need to complete at one time. The process included
  1. Comparing multiple sheets of Bill of material
  2. Call components photo and place exact location
  3. Create balloon for numbering
  4. Transferring data from Bill of material into standard format
  5. Create text box for location
  6. Converting X and Y data into rows and column
  7. Create arrow pointing exact location on PWB
  8. Call for standard precaution
  9. Etc
Basically this macro can save preparing time from 2 days into 2 hours. As you can see how effective this macro is? Therefore If you have any project please send to me because I'm willing to help for free. E-mail me at geniusideas[a]gmail.com but don't forget to replace [a] with @ because I worried spam robot detected my e-mail or leave your request in comment column. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment